Welcome to a luxurious home-SPA experience in seven simple steps!
We have put together a home-SPA guideline for you in seven simple steps, so that you could enjoy the most pleasurable time-out and a nourishing facial treatment.
Tune yourself for a relaxing journey for the next two hours, think positive thoughts about yourself, and don’t forget to smile! Light some candles, prepare your favourite tea blend, and turn on your favorite music – enjoy!
You are all set up for your SPA journey!
- Cleansing. It is important to cleanse your face, to release all the daily residues and environmental pollutants from your skin. Apply a small amount of Fresh & Clean facial cleansing cream with algae extract to your face and neck. Massage it gently into the skin with your fingertips using circular motions and moving from the centre of the face to the sides and from bottom up, so that the lymphatic fluids can flow in the right direction. Rinse your face with warm water or use a make-up removal sponge.
- Exfoliating. Exfoliation removes dead skin cells and helps to clean clogged pores. Apply a small amount of Scrub Me facial scrub with your fingertips to your face, wet your hands and gently exfoliate with circular movements. Pay special attention to the areas of your forehead and nose, because they tend to need more care. Tenderly scrub over your lip-line. Exfoliate your face for about 2 to 3 minutes and leave the scrub on for a few more minutes to achieve added hydration effect. Wash the scrub off with warm water and gently pat dry.
- Toning. For toning and balancing your skin’s microflora, apply our Refresh Me rosewater with probiotics. The probiotics help to maintain the natural hydration of your skin and slow down the aging processes. Always use the facial water after washing your face, because it restores the natural pH and prevents the dry feeling on your skin’s surface.
- Massage. Facial massage is great for relieving tension and stimulating blood circulation. During the facial massage, it is always good to keep the movements circular with the direction from the centre of the face to the sides and from bottom up. Smooth Me facial oil contains juniper, which stimulates and improves circulation, removes toxins, and is anti-inflammatory. It also has a lot of vitamin-E, which has a rejuvenating effect. Apply the facial oil to your hands and gently massage your face from the chin to the cheeks and along the jaw line to your ears. Around the eyes, use your ring fingers, because they exert less pressure. Move from your eyebrows to the temples, and from the inner corners of your eyes to the temples along the eye socket bone. You may also tap gently under your eyes and on the forehead. It is a great way to relieve tension and to activate better blood flow! Repeat as long as you like. Remove excess oil from your skin with a soft tissue.
- Mask. Apply the deep-cleansing and hydrating Detox Me peat mask to your face and neck, avoiding the tender skin around your eyes. It is good to use the mask for more profound pore cleansing and nourishing the skin with minerals and vitamins. The balneological peat contains an abundance of various beneficial humic acids, which tone, restore and soothe the skin. Sit or lie down and enjoy good music, allowing the mask to work for about 15 minutes. Wash your face with warm water and dry with a soft towel.
- Nourishing cream. It is important to use the facial cream for protection and nourishment. Your skin deserves to be well-fed with vitamins. Pick your favorite Tilk! facial cream and apply it gently to finish off your home-spa treatment. For the eyes, use Brighten Me eye cream and apply it with gentle tapping around your eyes, except the eyelids. The facial creams lock in all the moisture and good nutrients, which make your face shine all day.
- Moisten your lips. Don’t forget that your lips have a thinner skin and therefore require moisturising and protection from environmental factors in every season. Apply Kiss Me hygienic lip balm with a slight tone, which adds moisture and natural plumpness to your lovely lips. For special care and the best results, moisturise your lips before going to bed. Apply Smooch Me hygienic colourless lip balm to wake up with soft and beautiful lips.
Smile and enjoy your beautifully radiant skin!
Extra tip! If you have very dry skin, please use our Pure Luxury line facial oil in combination with the facial cream.